CSA GM model boilers
CSA GM 30-100 (kw)
CSA GM 130-4100 (kw)
Type “Marine” four-ways smoke boiler with water production for heating; Boiler shell in steel at 3 bar pressure; Doors for internal inspections and boiler cleaning; Cast iron mobile grate burner; Cylindrical combustible feeding hopper with mechanical stirrer; Fire fighting system in the hopper; Rotary valve to backstop flame; Screew for automatic combustible feeding into the combustion chamber; Refractory panels; Ashes extractor device; Primary and secondary combustion air system; Voltage: 230 V up to 100 kW, 400 V from 130 kW up to 4100 kW.
Power Table (kW)
Nut shells and almond shells
- Electronic board for combustible automatic ignition, fire maintenance and modulation for CSA 30-100 GM mod. boiler
- Electronic control board (as specified above) with lambda sensor control device for CSA 30-100 mod. boiler
- Electromechanical/electronic combined control board for combustible automatic ignition, fire maintenance, modulation and remote control system for CSA 130-4100 GM mod. boiler
- Electromechanical/electronic combined control board (as specified above) with lambda sensor control device and remote control sytem for CSA 130-4100 GM mod. boiler
- Retards for heat holding inside the tubes nest
- Automatic combustible feeding system supplied with electric board and (min/max) screw level gauges on the hopper
- Kit for sanitary water production, (efficiency output: from 20 to 33 kW; complete with exchanger plates, pump circulation, flow switch and three way valve)
- Tube nest pneumatic cleaning system (cleaning efficiency 60-70%). Compressor excluded from 130 kW up.
- Multi-cyclone for dust laying in the flue (flue and connections excluded)